SleepPro is a medically approved device meant to stop you from snoring. The most impressive thing about SleepPro is that it uses a highly versatile and innovative design in order to solve this problem and it is perhaps the most wanted and safest alternative to medications or surgeries. SleepPro is what comes as the sole tool that can assist in getting rid of snoring and improving your night sleep on the long run.
The problem nowadays is that people are more focused on the real health issues like diabetes, heart conditions, cancer, HIV and so on, and they fail to see that sometimes, even the minor affections can be the precursor of larger, more aggravated ones. This is the case for snoring and the numbers are speaking for themselves:
- 24% men and 13.8% women with ages ranging between 24 and 35 snore
- 60% men and 40% women with ages ranging between 60 and 65 snore
- 1 in 15 Americans are affected by one form or another of apnea
But why should we be concerned about this minor affection and in what way is it impacting our daily lives. Simply by answering this question we will be able to justify SleepPro’s efficiency and desirability. There are several factors that lead to snoring and while some can be controlled by balancing your lifestyle, others are completely out of your ability to prevent and avoid. All you can do is to deal with them the best you can. In order for you to have an idea what are you going to deal with, here are the most common causes for snoring, identified so far:
- Weak throat muscles – this will eventually cause your throat to close while you sleep and this means that less air will be able to enter through your airways. In order to compensate for this incapacity, your organism will force the air through and this will create that fatidic sound that drives everyone crazy.
- Misplaced jaw – this could be either due to tension building up in muscles around your jaw, or because your jaw is naturally formed in a misplaced position. Regardless of the reason, this is where SleepPro will prove its efficiency in its fullest.
- Fat accumulation – As crazy as it may sound, this is actually quite real. Especially when talking about fat people, they will easily fall into this trap, as their body starts accumulating fat around the neck and this fat will press against the neck muscles, also leading to a more compressed airway. Aside from this, the same fat can create inside your neck naturally and block your airways just the same.
- Nasal obstructions – Since everyone breaths through their nose, once these airways are blocked, your body will naturally try to compensate and will force the air to squeeze through a narrower duct, which will eventually lead to snoring.
- Sleep apnea – this affection is actually quite common and will appear when you will have low blood oxygen saturation. In these cases, the breathing effort will cause repetitive episodes of paused breathing throughout the night. In some cases, even snoring will occur.
- Vibrating tissues – we are talking about those tissues being present in your upper airways. It may happen that they will start rubbing to each other and this will cause that unwanted vibration that can be quite loud in some cases.
- Alcohol and drugs – Weird as it may seem, this is actually quite a problem, because these substances may cause your throat muscles to relax and it the result is pretty much self explanatory.
- Sleeping on the back – when doing so, the result is that the tongue will drop to the back of the mouth and will block the airways, thus causing the snore.
While some of these causes can be easily avoided, some are completely out of your league and this is why a device such as SleepPro is extremely efficient in taking care of your problems for you. There are quite a few methods by which you could treat your snoring problems, but, as you will see, none is quite as efficient or as advantageous as SleepPro. All in all, here is what we are talking about:
This is probably the easiest treatment of all and, as you can probably already tell, the least efficient. Unlike SleepPro that is designed to work at the core of the problem, the orthopedic pillows are used to support and modify your neck and head position in such a way that your jaw remains open throughout the night. However, unlike SleepPro, this method will soon fail when your body position will change. Once you will stop sleeping on your back, these pillows will become useless and since you cannot control your body position during sleep, you can see why SleepPro would be preferable.
This is not being done by hand, but by using a pressure machine called CPAP and it is commonly used to control sleep apnea and snoring. It is sort of a mask that forces the air through your air ducts and you can see why this is a problem. SleepPro will modify your jaw position in order to clear the airways and relief the pressure from your neck muscles. This CPAP device only forces a flow of air to rushes down your airways, but the problem is that they are blocked in the first place. How can this even work if you do not unblock them first?
There are more than one medical interventions that you may take into account, such as: uvulopalatopharyngoplasty, radiofrequency ablation and bipolar radiofrequency ablation. I know, the names are pretty confusing and we are not going to go into details, but you know how surgeries usually work. Unlike SleepPro, which is a simple to use and risk free, surgical procedures are risky, expensive and complicated.
I don’t think there is much we can argue with here. You simply cannot compare SleepPro, which is a side effects free product, with medicine and drugs that can provide you with a large array of negative side effects. Since you have no idea how will they work on you, you are subjecting yourself to all sorts of unknown effects and this is something everybody wants to avoid.
This procedure is the most used and one of the most effective among all we have gone through so far. This is why SleepPro has had so much success and it is still one of the most purchased products on the internet. SleepPro is a dental appliance that is extremely effective in reducing the impact of snoring and providing you with a deep and restful sleep.
The way SleepPro works is pretty easy to comprehend and there is not much you need to know about the process. Basically, the procedure is extremely simple. After being applied to your lower jaw, immediately before going to sleep, this mouth piece will keep your jaw straight and will help your airways remain clear and open. Thus, SleepPro will help your neck muscles relax, without the danger of collapsing over your airways and block your air ducts.
Since we are here, we must also specify that there are certain cases when SleepPro may be apparently faulty and could not work for you. The manufacturer explains these cases on SleepPro official site pretty eloquently:
- SleepPro does not work at all – this means that SleepPro may not be able to push your jaw as much as it is needed. What can you do? Try not to force things. If you will exaggerate, SleepPro may cause a pretty increased discomfort by pushing your jar farther than recommended. This is why, when using SleepPro, you have to find a position that suits you.
- SleepPro is only efficient for the first part of the night, or it usually falls down shortly after being placed – believe it or not, this is not something restricted to SleepPro, but it is also common to other similar devices also. In these cases, you can reheat and remold the device, which will help in providing a better grip.
- SleepPro only worked in the beginning, but now the snoring episodes are back with full force – this only leads to one conclusion: the SleepPro device may be over stretched. In these cases, all you can do is to either remold the existent SleepPro device, or purchase a new one. Remember, SleepPro is not meant to last for a lifetime.
- After using SleepPro you may tend to develop pain in your lower jaw muscles – this usually means that you have been used SleepPro in a faulty way and your jaw is usually pushed too far outward. Again, in these cases, the best way to approach the problem is to remold the SleepPro device in order to rectify the issue.
- Feeling a teeth pain in the morning, after using SleepPro – this is a problem experienced by a lot of people. When using SleepPro, many of the customers feel a distinct pain in the front teeth when waking up in the morning. Since this is a mild side effect associated with SleepPro use, all you can do is to wait and the pain will eventually go away as you keep using SleepPro on a daily basis.
In order to analyze what SleepPro can do for you, let’s see what harm could come by suffering from snoring on a daily basis:
- Constant daytime sleepiness – without something as efficient as SleepPro, you will find it increasingly difficult to find the much needed rest during the nighttime and this will result in daytime sleepiness almost all the time. You will constantly feel tired and whatever you would do, you cannot get a decent rest. SleepPro will get that sort it out for you.
- Gasping or choking – it is actually quite common that some people manifesting sleep apnea or snoring will experience choking episodes and even moments of gasping for air. SleepPro will help you avoid that, because SleepPro will redirect the flow of air through your airways and you will never feel that need for oxygen that is so common among those snoring all the time.
- Headaches – these problems will more often occur due to the fact that you didn’t have a restful night. When your brain uses the sleeping periods to repair and sort the information received during the day and whenever it cannot get the required resting sessions, you will experience headaches. SleepPro will help you with this problem and after begin using it, there is nothing to worry about in this regard.
- Problems in focusing – this is where SleepPro excels. Because of the sleep deprivation coming along with the snoring sessions, you will find it increasingly difficult to focus during the day. Even the smallest of tasks will start posing you real difficulties, because the physical exhaustion will eventually prevail. SleepPro is the key to a more rested and fresh brain.
Irritability and depression – as you may have probably guessed, depression is strongly linked to sleep deprivation and this is why a device like Sleep Pro is so effective and desired. We all know the aftermath of depression and we all know it can lead to suicide in many cases. Depression is treatable through medicine, but what better way to cure it than never reach to that point in the first place? This is where SleepPro comes in and we cannot but admire and look for its amazing effects.
As you can see, this product is effective in treating a lot of affections that are strongly related to snoring. This seemingly minor condition can cause you more difficulties than you might have initially thought. Not to mention that snoring has been proven to cause heart conditions and this makes SleepPro actually invaluable. It has been proven that those suffering from snoring have 30% more chances of going through a heart attack and 60% more chances to go through a stroke. SleepPro can help you avoid all these problems and, ultimately, we can even say that it can actually save your life.
No ingredients whatsoever. There are not many products that could have this description beside SleepPro and, contrary to what you may think, that is actually a good thing. When dealing with products having a whole lot of ingredients, it is only a matter of time until you will start manifesting various side effects. This is because different people have different body types and different metabolisms and some may manifest allergies and intolerances to some of them. Since Sleep Pro is a simple device, without any ingredient, it goes without saying that the potential side effects that you may encounter are slim to none. Slim because SleepPro has some mild side effects that we will be breaking down a bit later.
All you need to know about SleepPro can be learned in 2 minutes of self-teaching. SleepPro is easy to apply because it works as a dental prosthetics. You place the Sleep Pro device on your inner lower jaw and go to sleep. SleepPro will remain in its position for the entire night and you will feel the benefits after only a handful of uses.
Basically, SleepPro has no counter indications so this means that absolutely everybody can use it. When talking about age differences, it is not that SleepPro cannot be used by children, but they usually do not need it. Since Sleep Pro is designed to cure snoring and sleep apnea, it is obvious that most children will not need it. I mean how many times have you heard of children snoring so far? Yes, some may experience apnea in some cases, but for the most part you can treat them by other means other than using this particular device.
There are several minor problems with SleepPro that have been raised by some users and these are:
- excessive drooling during the night
- mild soreness in the gums in the morning
- mild pain in the muscle jaws in the morning
- low levels of pain in the front teeth
Usually, these side effects are actually quite common among those using SleepPro and they will eventually go away after few uses. In case they do not, you always have the option of remolding SleepPro and to optimize it according to your needs.
SleepPro seems to be quite affordable, if we take into consideration the fact that this device has a medium lifespan of around 6 months. This being said, there are two options that you have the possibility to choose from:
- One device for $49.99
- Two devices for $69.99
For every order you make you should also take into consideration that you will also have to pay for the shipping and the costs may even reach $10, depending on your location. Since we are here, we should also analyze the time needed for your SleepPro order to reach you, based on your ordering adress:
- Sleep Pro delivery will last 1 to 3 days if you are living in the UK
- Between 2 to 10 days if you are in Europe and
- Between 4 and 14 days for the rest of the world
Regarding the refund policy, the Sleep Pro manufacturer offers a 30 day money back guarantee granted that you return in with a factory fault.
To be honest, SleepPro seemed to be quite interesting and legit and we had nothing to complain about. The only thing that we need to mention is that there are not that many customer reviews out there and there is one more thing that made us unsure of the verdict. The manufacturer does not have an actual address, but only a PO. Taking into consideration that the manufacturer claims to have been active on the market since 1998, this seems pretty awkward indeed. But other than this, this product seems to be pretty legit, to be honest. However, if you intend purchasing the product, do it with care and analyze the situation before ordering it. Ideal would be to consult your health specialist in these situations and only order Sleep Pro if you feel it can help you with your problems. Regardless of your problems and how bad you want them solved, the most important thing is to stay safe.
If you are interested in purchasing your SleepPro device, feel free to place the order using the following link. Depending on your locations, you may receive your order anywhere between 2 and 14 days.